Monday, April 14, 2008

Set the date: June 28

WARPED TOUR!!!! WOOT! WOOT!



Yes, that time of the year is upon us: Warped Tour is a mere two months away! Eek!!

A complete list of the tour can be found here, but I have listed the bands that I will be able to see, with the most important ones highlighted of course.

1997
3OH!3
Action Design
A Day to Remember
Against Me!
The Aggrolites
The Academy Is...
The All-American Rejects
The Audition
Alesana
Anberlin
Angels and Airwaves
As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red
Beat Union
Between the Trees
The Briggs
Broadway Calls
The Bronx
Charlotte Sometimes
Cobra Starship
The Color Fred
The Devil Wears Prada
Entice
Evergreen Terrace
Everytime I Die
The Fabulous Rudies
Family Force 5
Farewell
Forever the Sickest Kids
From First to Last
Greeley Estates
Gym Class Heroes
The Higher
Horrorpops
Hunter Revenge
Jeffree Star
Katy Perry
The Lordz
Lost Point
Love Equals Death
The Maine
Mayday Parade!!!!
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
MC Chris
Norma Jean
Oreska
Phathom
Pierce the Veil
Protest the Hero
Reel Big Fish
Relient K
Say Anything
Say No More
Set Your Goals
Shwayze
Stick to Your Guns
Story of the Year
Street Dogs
Tat
Treaty of Paris
Valencia
We The Kings
Your Highness Electric


50 bands on 5 stages! Although I counted 64 bands.....but who cares? WARPED TOUR!!! You can see my report of last year's warped tour and the injury I sustained.



P.S. I am going to Jimmy Eat World/Paramore tonight!! Double Woot!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Warped Tour! Aaaahhhhh!
I've never been, but the lineup this year is amazing!
Looks like their coming to George, Washington (Ha ha ... get it? Lame.) and St. Helens, Oregon in August ... so maybe there's a chance I can go ... hmmmm.
I'll make sure to keep this in mind :D

Paramore and Jimmy Eat World! Oooh! Make sure to tell us all about it! <3 I'm jealous! lol