Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fried Like an Egg

One week ago, I went to Warped Tour and got an incredible sunburn. I was in Salt Lake this week on business and it totally blistered and started peeling. My nose started peeling first and it was not attractive. My arms and neck are still way bad. The picture of my arm doesn't really do it justice, but the one of my neck is pretty accurate. My friend Amy at work makes me show everyone my neck because it's the worst sunburn she's ever seen. Needless to say, I've used a lot of Aloe Vera and taken a substantial amount of ibuprofen. However, I still think the worst part of this whole thing is my embarrassing tan line. I mean, just look at my neck. It goes from light brown, to bright red, to pasty white. I look like a freakin' tub of Neapolitan ice cream.




1 comment:

Ang said...

One word for you.

SUNSCREEN!

You numbchuck. I say that with so much love it's not even funny.