Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a Week!

This week has been super crazy with school (3 tests! Yikes!) and work. And on top of all that craziness, Shaundawg broke her foot. But first, my week in review:

Emo Easter Eggs

Easter Sunday the fam got together and dyed Easter Eggs. All of mine were emo eggs except for my James Blunt and Smithers eggs.



I had actually done a way cooler purple egg of The Black Parade, but my sister smashed it. On purpose. Grrrr.


This egg is my dedication to Emo Kid. Last semester I had Intro to Forensics with this way cute kid. I have no idea what is name is (I think it might be Jason), but one day he wore a MCR t-shirt and I HAVE THE SAME ONE. I think he is absolutely adorable and I still see him all the time at school. Maybe I should talk to him. . . .

And of course, one for Gerard.

Shaundawg Breaks Her Foot

So Tuesday, Shaundawg slipped on a dress at work and broke her foot. They didn't know if she needed surgery or not, so they didn't cast just yet. Well, I was playing around with her crutches and whilst I was doing so I jumped on the couch. I had slippers on and totally fell backwards, like flying through the air. And my head landed right on Shaundawg's (uncast) foot. I felt so awful. Even though the screw from the crutches had left a small gash on my wrist, I was so worried about my mom I didn't even care. However, when she went into the doctor, he looked at her first x-ray and said she would definitely need surgery, but he decided to take another x-ray just to be sure. The second one looked better than the first. Yeah, my head had straightened out her foot. I just have a miracle noggin.

The heater in our house wasn't functioning so we put one of my fuzzy socks over mom's cast so her toes wouldn't freeze off.


Snowflake taking advantage of the fact that Shaundawg can't hobble up the stairs to her bed.

12 More Days!!!

Less than two weeks to the greatest show ever!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see MCR again.


Pick an outfit

I already have 3 MCR shirts and a jacket, but I thought it would be coolio to have something new to wear to the concert. I have to pick fast if I want it in time though. I do have a favorite, but I would definitely appreciate second, third, fourth, etc. opinions. Place your votes people!

Option #1

I just saw this shirt on their website and I love it. If I can't get it for the concert, I may just wear it anyway.

Option #2

I am in love with this hat. It is so cute. I want to wear the t-shirt over a long black shirt. The front is hard to read in this picture, but it says, "Gerard's Personal Assistant: You want him, you gotta go through ME"




If you have any other ideas, please let me know! P.S. I am thinking of dying my hair black for the occasion, but that might be a little extreme.
iPod picks of the week:
"Nine in the Afternoon" - Panic! At the Disco
"I've Just Seen a Face" - Jim Sturgess (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
"Here I Stand" - Madina Lake
"I Shall Not Walk Alone" - The Blind Boys of Alabama
And I'm feelin' a little "Cemetery Drive" and "Skylines and Turnstiles" too.

Hope your day is fabulous. Because you are!


3 comments:

Jenna said...

WOW! You had an exciting week! lol
I LOVE your easter eggs! What an awesome idea! I think you should definantly talk to that guy at school ... any guy with an MCR shirt is definantly worth talking to :p
I'm sorry about Shaundawg! Hope she feels better soon!
Lol, I've been trying to think of what I'm going to wear to my MCR concert too lol.
I like Outfit #2, because that shirt is hilarious and I love hats like that too. But the new gasmask shirt is awesome ...
I only have one MCR shirt (*sniffs*) ... if you click "Merch" on the MCR site, my shirt is the "Black Parade Repeat Jr. Tee" (that's a mouthfull!). So I'm going to wear that paired with black skinny jeans (duh) and, since you brought the hat idea up, maybe my black cadet hat :D lol
Then of course I'm going crazy with the makeup ... I'm going to by some white foundation like the boys wear and white out my face, then go all-out with the black eyeliner and eyeshadow. Maybe black lipstick too. Havnt decided.
And I'm writing "VERY MUCH ALIVE" on my neck, because Gerard wrote that on his neck once back when he used to write stuff on his neck, and I loved it.
Here's a picture ...
http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/864/864368x3ci3cc49s.jpg
So that's my outfit, lol
Wow ... that was one heck-of-a comment XD
Later!

Jenna said...

Thanks for linking to music.is.life, by the way ... it means a lot to us! <3

Ang said...

I would go with the black T. But no black T under it. And yes, get the hat.
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT die your hair black.

Poor ShawnDog. I can't belive that happened to her. I hope you are taking good care of her! I'm sure you are. :) As for you straightening out her foot, God really does work in mysterious ways! :)

Have fun at the concert!