Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Then and Now


After my sister-in-law ran a marathon in April, I decided that I wanted to run one after I get back from my mission. However, I am hugely fat. So my sister, Tara, has taken me under her wing and been my personal trainer since school got out at the end of April. We go to the gym together once a week and I try to go at least 3 or more times a week on top of that. I weigh in every Monday and this week, I am very proud to say, I have lost a grand total of 21 pounds! That's a large cat! So here is a picture of me in December:


In April:

And today, 21 pounds lighter:

Woot! Woot!

5 comments:

Kimm said...

You are a stud!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Savy said...

Wow! You look SOOO good! What a change from the "before". Congrats. Now I'm gonna go gain 21 lbs by stuffing my face with junk cuz I'm jealouse >.< lol

Ang said...

It's not your fault if all the boys in Orem, I mean Utah, are heartbroken because they want to date you and they can't have you!

You look babelicious!

Unknown said...

I heart my Blanchero!

Bryant and Chelsea said...

You look awesome!!! Keep up the training! I can't wait to see the pictures of you dead after a marathon! Are you crazy!