Sunday, December 2, 2007

I have to make this fast

Because I am posting, it is obvious that I am supposed to be writing a paper. And I am. I am about seven pages into my ten page paper. And I still have other homework to do on top of that. But I have nine hours before midnight, which is my personal deadline to be in bed. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. It has been a hellish one. I have ended up changing my major because I have found that I absolutely abhor chemistry and I am never taking another English class.

I can't believe that it's almost over. I never thought the end would come, and now I only have four more days of class before finals. I got through chemistry lab without blowing myself up (that in and of itself is a Christmas miracle), and I am going to pull off decent grades (hopefully). Well, my time is running out and my paper won't write itself (although that would be awesome) so have an amazing week and listen to "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance. For some reason, it reminds me of all non-college school years.

No comments: